Saturday July 18th 10:00 CST
3 Bedroom Home, Barn, and 510 Acres
Equipment * Selling in Tracts or Whole
Lee Station Community & Cabin Dr @ Pikeville, Bledsoe Co. TN
Farm sells live on site – Equipment sells online only
Location – From Pikeville, TN, follow Hwy 127 South 5.3 miles to farm on left. Follow Cabin Dr to home and barn. SEE AUCTION SIGNS!!
Beautiful 3 bedrooms, 3 bath frame home on 10 acres. Recently remodeled and updated. Paved driveway, outbuildings, great view and yard. Fireplace, C/H & A, lots of extras.
Fancy horse barn with custom stalls, office, bathroom, tack room, storage, and loft. Also, selling large equipment/Hay Barn and equipment shed. Perfect for event center on 6.7 acres.
Approximately 485 acres with small home and barn. Lots of pasture and hay fields. 2 miles Sequatchie River frontage; also, Pemberton Creek and other springs. Beautiful views, large natural areas. Tract 3 under Conservation Easement to continue its natural state and use. Pasture fenced and cross fenced, lots of board fencing.
- Selling in tracts, combinations, or as a whole
- Frontage @ Hwy 127, Cabin Dr., private paved road through farm
- Conveniently located between Dunlap & Pikeville TN near Crossville and Chattanooga
- Area of Beautiful farms and homes
- Previously used for beef cattle operation
- Selling personal property Online Only; Bid begins July 10th – Bid ends July 20th on Equipment Only – including John Deere 450G dozer, John Deere 110 Backhoe
- 6640 Ford Industrial tractor w/Alamo side mounted mower
- MF 451 4x4 tractor
- Conestoga Style horse drawn wagon
- Lots of other miscellaneous items
Terms & Inspection
- Terms Real Estate – Tract-1 (20% down) Tract 2 & Tract 3 (20% down). All tracts: Balance paid within 30 days!! 10% Buyer’s Premium
- Terms Equipment – Payment in full at pickup; Cash or Certified Check purchases 10% buyer’s premium added to total bid. Credit Card purchases 15% added to final bids. State tax applied when applicable.
- Inspection – Wednesday, July 1, 8, 15th – 3-5pm. CST July 17th 10:00 – 12:00 CST; or by appointment by contacting the auctioneers!!
- Pickup - Equipment can be picked up on Tuesday, July 21, 2020 from 11 AM - 5 PM CST
Equipment Terms - Payment in full at pickup; Cash or Certified Check purchases. 10% buyer's premium added to total bid. Credit card purchases 15% added to final bids. State tax applied when applicable.