ONLINE BIDDING ONLY
BIDDING ENDS TUESDAY, SEPT 24 @ 4:00 PM EDT
MULTIPLE PROPERTIES LOCATED IN MEADE COUNTY: 1115 Wooddale Road near Meade County High School, 150 Berryman Road and 305 Berryman Rd, Brandenburg, KY 40108. Directions:1115 Wooddale Road: turn on Meadowview Dr across from MCHS, it merges on to Wooddale and the home is on the right (at the intersection of Wooddale Rd and Meadow View Dr). Berryman Road properties: from HWY 313 and HWY 933 intersection take HWY 933 about a quarter-mile to Berryman Spur turn right and proceed a short distance to Berryman Rd. The land and mobile home are on the left, turn right to see 150 Berryman Rd.
BARR REALTY & AUCTION CO., INC. has been selected by the Bertha Knott Family to conduct this online absolute auction. Auctioneers Mark Barr, Stephen Barr, Jamie Barr, Chris Barr, Dennie Armes, Bobby Carwile, and App. Evan Barr with offices in Hardinsburg and Brandenburg, KY.
TWO HOMES MOBILE HOME & LOT 5 ACRES
Selling in 6 Parcels
ONLINE BIDDING ONLY
Bidding Ends Tuesday, September 24 @ 4:00 PM EDT
Going on the auction block, selling by online bidding only will be PARCEL 1: Approximately 1.641 acres with road frontage on Berryman Spur. It is open land with some trees. The land has access to county water via a waterline easement from Berryman Rd. Zoned R-1, for stick-built homes only. PARCEL 2: Approximately 1.519 acres located on Berryman Road. It is mostly open land with some trees. Improvements include a block garage building and an old mobile home that is uninhabitable. Remove the mobile home and you will have a nice building site. Zoned R-1, for stick-built homes only. County water is available. PARCEL 3: 1.319 acres of open land with frontage on Berryman Road. County water is available. Zoned R-1, for stick-built homes only. PARCEL 4: The mobile home at 305 Berryman Rd has three bedrooms and two baths. It has central air, electric furnace, and county water. The home has been rented for $450 per month. ZONING: R-1, Residential. PARCEL 5: The home at 150 Berryman Rd has 1.5 stories with vinyl siding, three bedrooms, one bath, kitchen and living room. It is situated on a nice lot with shade trees. The home has county water. It has been rented for $450 per month. The home is in poor condition and needs many repairs. ZONING: R-1, Residential. PARCEL 6: The home at 1115 Wooddale Rd, Brandenburg has three bedrooms, one bath, kitchen and living room. It is situated on a city lot with Brandenburg utilities. It has been leased to the same individual for $200 per month for 30 years. The market rental rate should be in the $450 ballpark. ZONING: R-2, Residential. Please inspect prior to bidding. INSPECTION: Parcel 6 will be available for inspection Thursday, September 19 from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM EDT. Parcels 4 and 5 are vacant and will be open September 19 thru September 24 daily from Noon until 7:00 PM. You may inspect the land anytime during daylight hours. If you need help placing a bid call us at 270-422-2136.
To view the Berryman Rd plat and air photo click on the red document buttons above.
Knott Family, Owners
1. Real Estate Terms and Conditions:
NOTE: If you require any type of government guaranteed loan such as VA, FHA, RHS or KY Housing Corporation, PLEASE DO NOT BID! There are no financing contingencies for homes sold at auction. If you are obtaining financing it is recommended that you use a conventional type loan only. You should speak with your loan officer prior to bidding to ensure that the financing can be completed within the allowed time frame and according to the terms and conditions as shown on the purchase contract agreement and addendum. : REAL ESTATE: Parcels 1,2, & 3: $4,000 down each, Parcels 4 & 5: $3,000 down each within 48 hours of the auction ending time. Deposit to be made in the form of cash, cashier’s check, personal check with up to date bank letter guaranteeing funds or wire transfer. Balance due by October 24, 2019. POSSESSION: date of new deed only. TAXES: 2019 real estate taxes to be paid by seller. The house was built before 1978. Lead paint could be present, make your inspection 10 days prior to the auction ending time. Purchaser will be required to sign an inspection waiver prior to signing a sales purchase agreement. Other online bidding terms apply, see barrrealtyauction.com for details. BUYERS PREMIUM: A 10% buyer’s premium will be added to all winning bids to determine the final selling price. IMPORTANT NOTICE: All property sold “as is where is” condition with no warranty or guarantee expressed or implied. Although information has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, neither the seller nor the auctioneer makes any warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information herein contained. It is for this reason that buyers should avail themselves of the opportunity to make an inspection prior to the auction. All announcements take precedence over any printed material or any oral statements made. Not responsible for accidents.
2. This online only auction is a cash sale not contingent on or subject to financing, appraisal, survey or inspections of any kind, as agreed to by bidders at registration prior to bidding and specified in the attached Agreement to Purchase Real Estate.
3. A Buyer’s Premium of 10% is added to the high bid. At the close of the auction, the successful Bidder will be emailed an Agreement to Purchase Contract to be executed and returned to Barr Realty & Auction Co., Inc. within Twenty-Four (24) hours. Successful Bidders will make their deposits in the form of cash, cashier’s check, or wire transfer with Barr Realty & Auction Co., Inc. within Twenty-Four (24) hours of the completion of the auction. The entirety of the remaining balance is due at closing on or before October 24, 2019.
4. Purchaser will be responsible for all wire transfers.
5. Per the Contract, time is of the essence; you should proceed to closing within Thirty (30) days. Possession shall be given to the successful Buyer(s) at closing. Any closing fees charged by the buyer(s) lender or closing attorney will be a buyer(s) expense.
6. Successful Bidders not executing and returning their Contract with Earnest Money deposit within Twenty-Four hours of the conclusion of the auction will be considered in default. If your closing is delayed for any reason, by you, as purchaser or other parties working on your behalf, including any lender you involve, you may be declared in breach of this contract, forfeit all deposits made and could be additionally liable for any and all costs incurred by Seller and Barr Realty & Auction Co., Inc. incurred in a subsequent resale of the property.
7. Buyer(s) must be prepared to make a cash offer. There are no contingencies to this sale (i.e. financing, appraisal, repairs or inspections). Therefore, you should be pre-qualified by a lender prior to bidding if you require financing. This property is being sold for cash “as is, where is.” with a closing deadline.
8. SERVER & SOFTWARE TECHNICAL ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, Barr Realty & Auction Co., Inc. reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the Company providing the software nor Barr Realty & Auction Co., Inc. shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
9. Barr Realty & Auction Co., Inc. reserves the right to remove or cancel the bids and or bidding rights and privileges of any party at any time deemed not to be in the best interest of the seller. The identity of all bidders will be verified, bidding rights are provisional and if complete verification is not possible, Barr Realty & Auction Co., Inc. will reject the registration and bidding activity will be terminated.
10. Barr Realty & Auction Co., Inc. will make its best efforts to accept and submit your bids. However, due to possible equipment malfunctions, lapsed time due to internet connections or bidders not acting quickly enough we do not guarantee that a bid will be received and/or accepted. It is of no benefit to wait to the last second to submit a bid. In the event bidding is active the auto extend feature will automatically extend the time unless we inform you otherwise. It is for this reason that we highly recommend that you submit any and all bids as quickly as you can to ensure that it is received/accepted.
11. Auctioneers and/or a Barr Realty & Auction Company, Inc. representative have the option of reopening the bidding for any item if they deem a computer or electronic malfunction prevented a potential or existing bidder from placing bids. Even though a bidding time may have ended and the computer screen may show the bidding is CLOSED. The auctioneers and/or a Barr Realty & Auction Company, Inc. representative may reopen the bidding at their sole discretion.
12. Barr Realty & Auction Company reserves the right to change a bidder’s user name and/or password at any time for any reason.
13. Buyer acknowledges they are buying property “as is, where is”, without inspections or contingencies, Buyer(s) will rely on his/her own judgment and inspection.
14. Barr Realty & Auction Co., Inc. and their representatives are Exclusive Agents of the Seller(s).
15. Real Estate is sold subject to any and all existing matters of record and all easements building use or zoning laws and regulations. 2019 property taxes to be paid by seller.
16. All Barr Realty & Auction Co., Inc. Online Only Real Estate Auctions are timed events that have an auto-extend feature. Any bid placed within 5 minutes of the auction ending will automatically extend the auction for 5 minutes from the time the bid is placed. Example: If an auction scheduled to end at 12:00 p.m. receives a bid at 11:59 a.m., the close time of the auction automatically extends to 12:04 p.m. The auto-extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within the 5 minute time frame.
17. IMPORTANT NOTICE: Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account.
18. When using the website you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of website use privileges.
19. Auction company employees and/or auction company may bid on auction items.
20. We gather aggregate information from this web site which may include but is not limited to: number of page visitors, most visited pages, any and all correspondence. All property sold “as is where is” condition with no warranty or guarantee expressed or implied. Although information has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, neither the seller nor the auctioneer makes any warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied as to the accuracy of the information herein contained. It is for this reason that buyers should avail themselves of the opportunity to make an inspection prior to the auction. All instant announcements from the auction company take precedence over any printed material or any oral statements made. Not responsible for accidents.
21. This is a binding agreement upon the buyer. If the buyer defaults on this agreement, the real estate can be sold again. The buyer will be responsible for paying the monetary difference between the selling prices and all expenses incurred in the resale including but not limited to advertising, promotion, sales fees, closing fees, buyers premiums, attorney fees and court costs.