MEADE COUNTY FAIR 4-H/FFA YOUTH LIVESTOCK
ONLINE BIDDING ONLY
BIDDING ENDS WEDNESDAY, JULY 22 @ 5:00 PM EDT
Due to restrictions and guidelines with the COVID-19 pandemic, the Meade County Fair 4-H/FFA Youth livestock Auction will be an online only auction this year.
Barr Realty & Auction Co., Inc. is honored to host this year’s Meade County Fair 4-H/FFA Youth Livestock Auction.
- This is a premium-only auction, with no winning bidders taking possession of the livestock.
- All bids will be donations to the Meade County 4-H/FFA Youth Auction. Your donation will go directly to Meade County 4-H/FFA Youth Member.
- The sale is open to the public.
- Market animals will sell by the head, not by the pound. ie: $200, $225, $250 not $1.00, $1.25, $1.50.
- There will not be a ceiling price for any animal.
- The bidding on all lots will remain open until all bidding has ended (by utilizing 2-minute bid extending. ie: If a bid is placed at 4:59 PM, the bid time will extend until 5:01 PM. The extending will continue until no bids have been placed for 2 minutes). This will also allow a bidder that is outbid on an animal after 5:00 PM the opportunity to bid on other animals if she or he does not win the bid on their first choice.
- The catalog lots will be listed alphabetically by exhibitor’s last name to allow ease of finding a particular exhibitor.
- The Grand and Reserve Champions of each class will be at the top of the catalog
- Exhibitors will retain possession of their animal.
- All buyers will be invoiced after the conclusion of the online auction.
- Any announcement made day of sale will take precedence over printed materials.
- Any disputed or final decision concerning the sale will be addressed and settled by the Meade County Fair 4-H/FFA Youth Auction Committee.
We want to thank you all for your continued support of the 4-H & FFA youth livestock program. Happy bidding!
Mail check to: Attn: Christy Pike, 444 Kennedy Road, Guston, KY 40142
Attention Buyers/Multiple Buyers: If you have any changes to this invoice you must contact Christy Pike (Ex: your Bidder Name is registered as Joe Doe but you want the Buyer to be Doe Farms). If you would like this purchase split between multiple individuals you must also contact Christy Pike. She will then send out new invoices to all individuals.
Christy’s contact info:
Please call Christy Pike with any PAYMENT questions, 270-668-3156